|6U Mite Rec (2015 & younger)||$300||N/A||Included|
|8U Mite Rec (2013 - 2014)||$350||N/A||Included|
|12U Peewee Rec (2009 - 2010)||$1350||$1100||$111|
|14U Bantam Rec (2007 - 2008)||$1350||$1100||$111|
|16U/18U Midget Rec (2002 - 2006)||$1350||$1100||$111|
* 10U Squirt is currently full. Feel free to register to be waitlisted and we will contact you if a spot opens or to discuss options.
Mite Travel players must also be registered in the Mite Rec Program.
A deposit or payment in full is required to hold your spot on a team for the season. The deposit will apply to the cost of the season fee.
|8U Mite Travel||$550||N/A|
|10U Squirt Travel||$2200||$1950|
|12U Peewee Travel||$2200||$1950|
|14U Bantam Travel||$2200||$1950|
|16U Midget Travel||$2200||$1950|
|18U Midget Travel||$2200||$1950|
* A discounted fee is applied to full time goalies (excluding Girls Travel, and 8U Travel)
This registration will allow you to provide contact information, sign consents and submit payment. Please read through each page carefully to ensure that all information is provided accurately. To complete registration through our secure site, please have your Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or checking account information available.
There are two payment options from which to choose:
1. PAY IN FULL ONLINE NOW: Pay season fee in full by credit/debit card or EFT. The processing fee will be waived.
2. DEPOSIT & PAYMENT PLAN: Pay the deposit by credit/debit card or EFT today. The remainder of the payments will be automatically debited monthly with last payment due on Sept 1. The processing fee (approx. 3%) will not be waived and will be added to the cost. For example, if your fees are $2200, you will make a $500 deposit and the remaining $1700 balance will be split into three equal payments with (approx. 3% fee) which will be charged on the first of the month July 1, Aug 1 and Sept 1.
If you need other arrangements to pay the season's fees please contact the BYHC Board.
If you fail to pay the balance by Sept 1 your child/children will not be allowed to take the ice with his/her team.
Once you commit to a team by paying the $500 deposit, you have entered into a financial contract with BYHC. You will be obligated to pay the balance even if you go to play for another club. If for whatever reason you leave once paying the $500 deposit, you will not be able to play for another club unless BYHC releases you of the obligation. Otherwise, you will be in bad standing with USA Hockey, the PVAHA and the CBHL and ineligible to play for another club.
* Multi-Player Discounts do not apply to 8U/6U (Mite/Atom) registrations.
If you are registering more than one player in your family this season for Rec, you will receive a $100.00 discount off each sibling's fee after the first child. If you are registering more than one player in your family this season for Travel, you will receive a $200.00 discount off each sibling's fee after the first child. In order for the registration system to recognize that your family is registering multiple players, please register all of your players at this time. On the Review Page, there is a link near the bottom to "Register Another Player" - please click on this link to ensure that all of your family's players are registered within the same order. Failure to do so will result in a forfeiture of your family's discounted rates. Exceptions may be made if registrations open at different times.
*If you are registering both a Rec and Travel Player for this season, please contact the Registrar below to receive your discount code for $200 off your child's travel fee. Do not complete the registration before you have received the discount code.
Please direct any questions regarding this registration to: BHYC Board.
Select an option to continue with the registration.